Ideas for Mother's Day 2014 April 01 2014, 0 Comments
This year, I get to celebrate my first Mother's Day as a mom! I'm so smitten with Ben, and I love taking care of him! I'm so excited to shop for my mom and mother-in-law, and show them how special I think they are! Here's just a few ideas I think would bring joy to the special ladies in your life:
1. The Duchess Necklace I'm obsessed with Kate Middleton! I adore her style, grace and pretty much everything about her! She was gifted this necklace after her son, Prince George was born and I love how elegant this necklace is. I might or might not have hinted to my husband on this :)
2. Every year I love getting my mom something special for her kitchen! These wooden servers are stunning and bring joy to any dinner table!
3. Make her mornings a little brighter drinking out of a personalized mug!
4. Our rubber return address stamps are popular gift items! A lot of customers during the holiday season shared their stories on how this would be perfect for their mom to express her personality!
5. Pretty much anything Rifle Paper Co makes me happy! I adore this tin recipe box. Fill in with your favorite recipes your mom made growing up before you give it to her!
Enjoy shopping for a thoughtful gift!